A nationally recognized work skills credential
The ACT WorkKeys National Career Readiness Certificate (ACT WorkKeys NCRC®) is an assessment-based credential issued at four levels; Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze. The NCRC measures and certifies the essential work skills needed for success in jobs across industries and occupations. With an NCRC, you can:
- Build confidence that your skills meet the needs of employers
- Show prospective employers concrete proof of the skills you have
- Apply real-world use to coursework from the classroom
- Determine skill improvement and training needs
- Improve the opportunities for career changes and advancement
- Earn college credit at many institutions and reach academic goals more quickly
For more information on how to earn your NCRC, you can visit ACT's website.
Sample questions for the National Career Readiness Certificate Assessments can be found on ACT's website.
The NCRC is a key component of the ACT Work Ready Communities initiative.