Are you looking for a job?
Check out the following resources and opportunities!
- Register on the state jobs database, Jobs4TN, to build your online resume and search for jobs in your area
- Try the online Career Coach to take a Career Assessment and browse careers and programs
- Prepare yourself for career advancement with our workshops or scholarships to go back to school
- Earn the National Career Readiness Certificate. The NCRC is a key component of the ACT Work Ready Communities initiative.
- Explore other training and education opportunities that can lead to employment. The state of Tennessee has hand-selected educational institutions and specific classes that teach the skills to be successful in the workforce. Find more information at the Eligible Training Provider List or search for programs near you.
- Get your high school equivalency diploma by taking either the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET) or the General Education Development (GED) test. Tennessee offers free Adult education classes and testing in every county of the state.
- Explore special services for target populations including veterans, seniors, individuals with disabilities, and others
For more information or general inquiries, please contact your local American Job Center