The Northwest Tennessee Workforce Board's 2014-2015 Annual Report encompasses all programs supported by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014 for all eleven counties of LWDA 12. The report highlights the past year's accomplishments, Workforce Board and Tennessee Career Center activities, and economic development progress.
Click the image below to view the full report, including:
- New initiatives to drive economic growth, such as Pathways TN, ACT Work Ready Communities, and Labor Education Alignment Program (LEAP) Grant
- Education and training investment information
- Business services like On-the-job Training, job profiling, and participating businesses in each county
- American Job Center services including Rapid Response, job fairs, and open houses
- Youth services such as dual enrollment scholarships and youth work experience
- Fiscal data and performance results