Tennessee American Job Centers can help you identify, attract and select the best-qualified candidates for your current workforce needs through a large menu of services.
- Customized Hiring Events - Meet qualified candidates at an event tailored to your company’s needs, even online or virtually!
- Job Fairs - Join other employers at larger recruiting events.
- Applicant Screening - Assistance with the process of resume review and candidate assessment.
- Assessments - Measure skills, interests and/or job fit for candidates from over 1,200 individual assessments, including the National Career Readiness Certificate.
- Event & Meeting Room Space - Meeting and training rooms available to businesses for a variety of purposes
For more information or general inquiries, please contact your local American Job Center or contact the Business Services Representative for your county:
Benton, Carroll, Gibson, Henry, and Weakley Counties
Crockett, Dyer, Lake, and Obion Counties